There’s no denying that more and more women are leading, innovating and paving the way for other women and the next generation. These awards celebrate 3 years of connection, empowerment and giving back.
The ETTWomen Community has been encouraging and supporting women entrepreneurs to rise and live the life and build the business of their dreams and most importantly, step up and out for each other.
ETTWomen provides a much needed platform for authentic connection and personal and business development for women entrepreneurs.
These awards were created for business women to sit back and reflect on all of their achievements. The ETTWomen in Business Awards is an opportunity to celebrate the women whom have helped shape this wonderful organization.
If there’s a woman in business who inspires you, or you see the potential in yourself, we look forward to hearing about it.
Nominations are now open.
- Nominations. You can nominate yourself or a business woman you know by providing their name, business and contact details.
- Judging. The judging panel will assess nominations and will pick 3-4 eligible candidates in each category.
- Entries. Nominees are announced.
- Winners announced. Winners will be announced at ETTWomen’s 360º Conference on Saturday, November 19, 2016.
Entries for the 2016 ETTWomen in Business Awards are open and all entries will be completed online. You’ll need to be nominated before you can enter, please nominate your candidate or yourself.
ETTWomen demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness and have the ability to connect with individuals and people at large. They have achieved outstanding business results, are innovative in their approach, have a compelling vision and understand their business and how it serves its community. With strong leadership skills, a magnetic character and high moral compass, ETTWomen are committed to giving back to their community.
- You are a woman who is living in the USA and is either an American citizen or has American residency status.
- If nominated for any category in the ETTWomen in Business Awards, your business must have been operating for at least 12 months.
There are five categories in the ETTWomen in Business Awards:
1) Start-up of The Year Award: This award celebrates the achievements of a woman who, in a minimum of one year and a maximum of five years, has developed her business into one that’s ready for the next level of growth. Since starting the business, the recipient has been successful in building a profitable business and a comprehensive and sustainable business plan.
2) Social Entrepreneur of The Year Award: Social entrepreneurs draw upon business techniques to find solutions to social problems. The concept is applied to a variety of organizations with different sizes, aims, and beliefs. While conventional entrepreneurs typically measure performance in profit and return, this woman is also taking into account a positive return to society.
3) Connector of the Year Award: This award celebrates a woman who has distinguished herself by diligently and proactively serving, sharing, guiding, mentoring and inspiring others.
4) Millennial of the Year Award: The Millennial of the Year Award honors a dynamic young professional who contributes to the community through public service, making significant strides in business sectors, and is serving her community.
5) 360º Lifestyle Achievement Award: This award celebrates a woman who embodies ETTWomen’s core values of connecting, learning and giving back. The recipient demonstrates interpersonal effectiveness and has the ability to connect with individuals and people at large. She has achieved outstanding business results, is innovative in her approach, has a compelling vision, understands her business and how it serves others.