- You must use the G.O.Y.A theory: Every single day – If it is to be it’s up to me is an entrepreneur’s motto. So we have to “Get Up Off Our Assess” (or Anatomy if you like that better) and make stuff happen!
- You Have To Be Bad Before You Can Be Good: You will make mistakes, believe me, I have made my share, but I promise you that you will ultimately get better. Just keep going, don’t stop. Develop that muscle and don’t even pause when you make a mistake just keep going.
- Do The Things You Fear The Most: You will have to get out there and connect with people. You will have to make phone calls and follow-up calls. We have to do those things because in the long run it is what is going to help our business grow.
- Be A Leader: A true leader is acting like one when nobody else is following you yet. Walk, talk and act like the person you want to become.
- Face Your Challenges: We all have things that are thrown at us that seem insurmountable at times. It is how you react to those challenges that show what you are made of. The more challenged you are, the more you need to welcome that distraction and keep going.
- StayPositive – When everything is going wrong around you and you feel like nothing is ever going to happen you must stay focused. Nobody will every follow a negative cry baby. It is completely within your power to stay positive when people are around you and even when they are not.
All of us have the choice to work through our obstacles and grow in the process, or give up and let it beat you. When you force yourself to push through it, you become stronger. When you can do this, you have something special that separate’s you from the pack.
Your passion will cause you to persevere and give you the stamina and nerve you need to keep on going.
Was this helpful? Have a question? Leave me a comment below!